

I was browsing the internet the other day looking for a blog worthy, royalty free photo of a British Flag to use. New to blogging, I've made it a point to educate myself on the possible perils in 'borrowing' images. Believe it or not many other sites don't follow the same rules (yes, even the really flashy, successful ones!)
While I have some great sources of free, keep-yourself-out-of-trouble photos here, here and here, this time I still couldn't find quite what I was looking for. So with a little help from photoshop, I made my own.
If you're at all familiar with my blog, you'll know I'm from the UK. I moved to New Jersey to start a new life with my lovely husband almost 4 years
ago. It has been wonderful but honestly, the change has also been very hard for me to adjust to.
However, I've managed to find my own way somehow over time.
I'm a frequent visitor of a cute little shop called 'The Pie Shop' in our small town of Montclair. Its a tiny store but full to the brim of my favorite British foods... Ones I have grown up with that still evoke wonderful, fond memories of being back home.
I've always wanted to touch on being British on the Inspired Little Bird blog. Not only is it a great outlet for me but I know there's also a huge online community of people who migrate from other countries every day. You see, unbeknown to most, we're fragile souls at first, so a little comfort is quite often welcome to help with homesickness. And so, I present to you... A FREE BRITISH FLAG PRINTABLE. Yay! All of the phrases I've included describe my true account of what the UK is really like for me.
JUST RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE
This is a png file and 500x650 pixels. To download, simply right click on the main image below to save it to your computer and that's it. Easy peasy!
Please leave a comment below if you have a touch of homesickness too, wherever you're originally from or even if you've just had some fun, using this free printable.
Cheerio!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment!