Friday, May 9, 2014

Back from a Break in Blogging


Hello my lovely readers! Remember me? I haven't posted anything over the last month as I had a bit of a blogging hiatus but I do hope you're still out there. Sorry I've been MIA.

In truth, my energy in blogging about was waning a little and I needed to concentrate on dedicating more time to my handmade business and personal life instead. Being the perfectionist that I am, putting together a read-worthy diy post, was becoming a long and arduous task so I have now promised myself to not take on too much (in many areas) and take a step back in order to make life a little simpler.

Health wise, my anxiety has been up and down as I continue with treatment. The seasons have an enormous effect on me so enjoying the spring months, bright blue skies and cherry blossom petals has been a welcome change. My husband and I even dug out our barely used hammock in the garage to lounge on in our back yard. It's really huge (too huge maybe) but was an anniversary gift for my husband so I'm glad we're finally putting it to good use. Now we can lie on it, pretending were on a Bahamian beach, fabulous cocktail in hand. Another welcome addition is the slight, developing tan I've noticed! Yay for spring!

I've also been beavering away on my Etsy shop. I don't really know why, maybe it's time for a 'spring clean' but I have been feeling a sudden creative urge of late to dust off the cobwebs in my Etsy shop, order in some beautiful new supplies and get to work on some pretty designs for my summer brides.

With my husband being in a new job with more free time to travel locally, we've also been enjoying all that our town of Monclair has to offer. We had loads of fun just the other day at the zoo. The occasional trip to our local Coldstone Creamery on a late afternoon has been nice, as have our regular walks with our Honey too. I love this time of year here on the East Coast.

But... That's about it for today. I apologize for keeping you waiting. I appreciate anyone checking back and forth for news but I'm here now and will be bringing lots of more projects and blog posts soon.

If you have a suggestion about something you'd like me to cover, please feel free to leave a comment below.

Enjoy the Spring sunshine!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!